AJL Container Park
AJL Container Park have a secured, monitored and patrolled facility specialising in storage, handling and repair of international and domestic shipping containers. The Container Depot/Park is located 2.5 km from the Devonport wharf terminal and has a storage capacity of 1000 TEU.
Our services and capabilities include:
- Machinery capable of 30T FCL lifts and 4 high empty lifts.
- Empty storage of containers, both short and long term .
- FCL container storage including power facilities for holding of refrigerated units both short and long term .
- Two in house IICL container inspectors/surveyors for CSC upgrades and repair certification.
- Container repair facilities employing Boiler Maker Welders and Sheet Metal Workers.
- Refrigerated container repair capabilities including structural and mechanical repairs.
- PTI of refrigerated containers, with a capability of handling 12 units per day.
- A modern, environmentally friendly container wash bay facility capable of general steam cleans to food grade sanitisation.
- One AQIS Authorised Officer (AAOs) for Australian Plant Exports to conduct inspection and certification of empty container for plant export requirements.